DQ Capital is hunting for the Ultimate FX Trader… is it you?
DQ Capital announces “The Ultimate FX-Traders Contest $50,000 in cash prizes to be won.”
The contest runs for 10 weeks commencing 8th of August 2013.
All participants need to register, open and fund a live account via: www.dqcapital.com.au.
AxiTrader does not endorse this competition or DQ Capital but offers this information to its valued clients to expand their trading opportunities.
There are two categories for entrants into the contest:
• Starting capital of $10,000: after 10 weeks, the contestant who has made the most money wins $40,000.
• Starting capital from $200 – $10,000: after 10 weeks, the contestant who has made the most PIPs wins $10,000.
As a referrer to AxiTrader, DQ Capital may receive financial or non-financial benefits from us. Please refer to our PDS and FSG for more information.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry to this promotion. Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. You agree, understand and accept that the prize is not an inducement to place any trades whatsoever.
3. You agree, understand and accept that the opening of a live account is subject to the relevant anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financial “Know Your Customer” checks under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 and the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Regulation 2008.
4. The promoter is AxiTrader, a trading name of AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (ACN: 127 606 348, AFSL: 318232).
5. Entries must be in by 5pm (AEST) 17 October 2013.
6. Entry is open to residents in Australia 18 years and over, limit of one entry per person.
7. To enter the competition, new clients and clients who have an account with AxiTrader through another Introducing Broker must open a new account which provides rebates to DQ Capital. Clients who have an account with AxiTrader that is not linked to another Introducing Broker can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will link your account to DQ Capital.
8. The winner of Category 2 will be determined as the individual who has the greatest number of cumulative PIPs. This will be calculated as the number of PIPs the trades went up as compared with the number of PIPs the trades went down. The PIPs counted will only be in relation to trades which are closed as at 5pm (AEST) 17 October 2013. Open trades at this time will not be counted
9. The prize is AUD50,000 which is divided into two amounts and awarded to the winners of each Category in the following increments. a) The winner of Category 1 will have AUD40,000 deposited into their trading account. b) The winner of Category 2 will have AUD10,000 deposited into their trading account.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize cannot be transferred to another person, another person’s trading account or exchanged for other goods and services.
12. Upon the prize monies being deposited in the trading account, the winners of Category 1 and Category 2 can access this money to withdraw or to use to trade at any point in time.
13. The prize winners of Category 1 and Category 2 will be notified by email.
14. As a partner of AxiTrader, DQ Capital may receive financial or non-financial benefits from us. Please refer to our PDS and FSG for more information.